If you’re dealing with a sewage backup problem, call the professionals at KPM Restoration. We are available 24/7 and can be on site in 45 minutes or less – 518-859-9769
Our sewage restoration specialists will remediate the situation quickly, effectively, and at a reasonable cost. We have years of experience, giving us the know-how and expertise needed to get your home cleaned, sanitized and livable again.
Sewage problems? Call us now at (518) 859-9769
- Free estimate
- 24/7 emergency response
- 45 minute or less response time
What Our Customers Say
We Work with Your Insurance
We work with major insurance companies and will also handle with the entire claim process for a stress free experience.
Signs of a Sewage and Drain Problem
- Slow drainage
- Sewage backing up and overflowing from toilets or sinks
- Sewage odor coming from drains
- Water collecting where your underground sewer lines are located
- Signs of water damage near the foundation of your home or business building
Professional Sewage Damage Restoration
In cases of sewage and drain issues, we follow a 5 step protocol –
1. Extract sewage and sewage water using professional equipment
2. Remove all items that have absorbed sewage water and dispose of them
3. Dry the affected area using industrial fans and dehumidifiers to limit the possibility of mold growth.
4. Clean the area using disinfectants and deodorizers, ensuring complete decontamination
5. Rebuild the affected area as needed
24/7 Emergency Response
Our sewage backup experts are always standing by 24/7, enabling us to remediate your sewage problem within 45 minutes of your call. Our licensed and insured technicians have all the equipment to successfully eradicate sewage damage, no matter how severe.
We service Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga Springs, Clifton Park, Glens Falls, Amsterdam, Bennington County Vermont and the surrounding upstate New York area.
Call the sewage cleanup specialists now at 518-859-9769